Cancun Tours Terms and Conditions:
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before purchasing any services from our website.
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before purchasing any services from our website. Cancun Tours is an online service that offers tours, transportation and activities through third party providers and affiliates, therefore its representatives acts merely as intermediates for transportation companies, parks, restaurants, e.t.c. and shall not be liable in any way for losses, accidents, injuries, damage, schedule changes that may occurs.
• The total amount of the reservation is charged on-line and it will appear in your bank account within the next 36 hours after the transaction is made.
• Once the charge has been confirmed, you will receive an e-mail with additional information (e.g. pick up time, etc.) with an access to your boarding pass (link).
• You must present the boarding pass when you make the check in or with your guide when you are boarding your tour or transfer
• The cardholder must sign the boarding pass to get onboard the tour/transfer. If the one who is traveling is not the cardholder, the traveler must present a copy of a valid ID of the owner of the credit card.
• In case of Tropical storm or Hurricane, you can only change your tour dates, or change for another tour, the payments in this case and period of time are not refundable.
• The voucher/boarding pass is not valid until signed by the Lead Traveler, and presented at the start of the tour, attraction or activity along with a valid photo identification bearing the name of the Lead Traveler.
• We reserve the right to request additional information (charge authorization form and ID) to guarantee the cardholder protection and prevent identity theft.
Cancellation & Refund Policy:
Cancellations Request will be only by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org as MANDATORY.
• Cancellations made 48 hrs before your service = 100% refund
• Cancellations made between 36 hrs and 48 hrs before your service = 80% refund
• Cancellations made in a reservation paid with Paypal only apply for a refund of 80% tops
• Cancellations made between 24 hrs and 36 hrs before your service = 50% refund
• Cancellations made less than 24 hrs before your service = no refund
• No show = no refund
• IMPORTANT: Tour Combos do not apply for a partial refund. If you do one tour from the combo, the cancelation or the refund does not apply.
• These policies are not applied in cases of hurricane, tropical storms, or natural phenomenons. In these cases the policy of change of date of the tour will be observed.
• Date or Schedule changes in reservations for "Hotel-Airport" are only allowed 24 hours in advance.
• The policy of 100% refund does not apply on reservations with promotional codes or discounts, even if the cancellation is made 48 hours prior to the service. In these cases the refund will only be of 80% tops.