Do not miss the opportunity of taking a day trip from Cancun to this majestic place. Upon its first settlement nearly 1,000 years ago, Chichen Itzá has been one of the most important Mayan sites, having influenced cities in such far places as Central Mexico and Guatemala over many centuries.
Taking a Chichen Itza tour from Cancun is a must in every traveler’s bucketlist, with the help of a certificated tour guide you will unravel part of the city´s glorious past as well as paying a short but sweet visit to Valladolid, a Yucatan small colonial city, get a piece of typical handicraft to take home with you, cool off in the crystal clear waters of a cenote sinkhole and treat your palate to a delicious Yucatecan buffet.
What You Should Know:
- Daily tour.
-Pick-up times goes from 7:00 a.m. to 7:55 a.m. average. Depends on hotel location and meeting point.
- Tour starts at 8:15 a.m.*
- 90 minute lunch.
- Average arrival time to Cancun is 9:00 p.m.
- Dial the toll-free number to clear out any questions and doubts.
- Pick-up schedule will be email
- Bring some cash.
- Do not bring heavy backpacks.
- Comfortable shoes, light clothes and sunglasses are a must.
- Wearing a hat, cap and a swimsuit is a great idea.
- Use biodegradable sunscreen since regular sunscreens pollute cenotes.
- Bring a towel.
- If you have any health condition that we should be aware of, please mention it during the booking process so we can advise you with related info on the tour and the existing physical condition.
*Times are estimate
- Private round trip transportation on a comfortable tour bus. - Box lunch with light breakfast.
- Unlimited beverages and drinks on board.
- On-bus waiter**
- Bilingual tour guide.
- 20 minute sightseeing stop in Valladolid.
- Chichen Itza entrance fee.
- 90 minute guided tour around the archaeological site*
- Free time at Chichen Itza mayan ruins*
- Buffet Lunch + Two Drinks
- Cenote swim.
- Photo composition of you with Chichen Itza during the equinox in the background**
* Times may vary.
** Photos of Saturday and Sunday tours will receive the photo composition via e-mail instead of a printed copy.
What’s not included:
- Videos or photos.
- Towels, lockers and life jackets at the cenote.
- Snacks or food out of what is already included.
- Extra activities at Chichen Itza, Valladolid or the cenote.
- Souvenirs (handicraft, apparel)
- Items not mentioned on the “What’s included” list.
- Confirmation will be emailed after finishing the booking process.
- Child rates are valid for children between 4 and 11 years old.
- Children from 0 to 3 years old do not pay.
- Children taller than 1.40 m (4.5 feet) but under 12 years old must bring a valid ID with photo to verify the age.