Make the most out of your day full on relaxation and in style with this Isla Mujeres tour from Cancun. Jump on a large and stylish catamaran sailboat with the hottest music and unlimited alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks. First stop is to jump in the crystal-clear waters of Isla Mujeres right to get to know the diverse marine life with tons of colorful fishes at a smaller section of the Mesoamerican Reef, also known as Mayan Reef, the second largest coral reef barrier in the world.
After a good swim, it is time to head to a private beach club to have a savory buffet lunch. After lunch, you can take a stroll in the streets of downtown Isla Mujeres, find kitsch pieces of handicraft and take cool photos of the island's street art and murals.
Your day trip from Cancun to Isla Mujeres would not be complete without a visit to Playa Norte, a dreamy beach with pristine warm waters and sandbars which is considered one of the best beaches in Mexico and the Caribbean before heading back to port as the sun goes down.
- This tour departs at 10:00 am from Marina Albatros, located on Kukulcan Avenue KM 3.5, in the Hotel Zone of Cancun. It would be a good idea to get there at least 20 to 30 minutes before the catamaran leaves the dock.
- Wear comfortable beachwear, swimming shoes and a swimsuit, as well as sunglasses, a cap or a hat
- Bring an extra set of clothes and a towel
- Your sunscreen lotion must be bio-degradable
- Bring some cash and a credit or debit card since the use of certain equipment requires a deposit or to pay for any other service not mentioned on the inclusions list
- If you have any health or physical problem please contact us before you make your reservation so we can provide you with advice on the matter
- If you have any questions or doubts, please dial the toll-free number shown on our home page
- Bilingual staff
- Sailing tour to Isla Mujeres from Cancun and back on a beautiful catamaran
- Open bar service on the boat (domestic drinks and liquors only)
- Visit to Downtown Isla Mujeres
- Buffet lunch
- Access to a private beach club
- Wi-Fi connection on the catamaran
- Ground transportation to/from Marina Albatros Cancun
- Additional activities in Isla Mujeres or Cancun
- Rental fee for a golf cart, a scooter, a bike or any other vehicle in Isla Mujeres
- Any meals or snacks during the catamaran round trip
- Beverages at the beach club
- Souvenirs, handicrafts, clothes, or any other product or service not mentioned on the inclusions list
- Photo or video services
- Dock fee & reef tax per person (12 USD approximately)
- Use of snorkeling gear or snorkeling tour
- The "spinnaker" experience
- Any other service or product not mentioned on the inclusions list